Each of these types of flour has their own unique flavor and particular characteristics and work well in different recipes. Before buying any special flour you should learn about what type of recipes it will work best in as each one will add their own unique flavor to the dish. They all have their own particular characteristics too. Some of these flours have to be stored in the refrigerator instead of in a cabinet and may also require special handling. Some of the different flours you can purchase include arrowroot flour, rice flour, amaranth flour, sorghum flour, and buckwheat.
Recipe for gluten free chocolate cake
Most everyone loves chocolate cake but if you have gluten intolerance the recipe for making them at home is different.
• 8 ounces margarine
• 1 1/3 cup sugar
• 1 cup unsweetened chocolate
• ½ cup semisweet chocolate
• ½ cup water
• 5 eggs (preferably large eggs)
• In a saucepan, add one cup of sugar, the water, margarine, and both chocolates, cooking on medium heat.
• Stir until all the chocolate has completely melted, then set aside to let it cool
• Beat eggs and remaining sugar until fluffy, then add chocolate mixture
• Pour the batter into baking pans
• Bake for thirty-thirty-five minutes in a 350 degree oven
Top with gluten free icing or ice cream for a delicious dessert that contains no gluten.